project selection-film

Some aspects of the film production process that interest me are the different techniques of editing film. Some of the editing I would be interested in are the fading and zooming. Something else I learned in class was the ability to have a voice over. Some skills I possess are being able to work a camera and the ability to write a script. These are useful because the camera shots need to steady and clear. Also, the people acting need to know what they will be saying in the film. The editing of clips and transitions will be a challenge for me in the film project. These will be a challenge because I have never worked with the editing software are producing a movie at all. The filming will be also be a challenge because you have to have the right lighting and make check if the sound can be heard.

Comments