project selection- magazine

Some aspects of print journalism that interests me are the different designing techniques. Also, I am interested in the interview and photo shoots. Some skills that I possess that would be vital to the magazine project would be my ability to write about new topics that I research. This is important because in the magazine project I will have to interview someone about the topic we choose to put into our magazine. Another skill that would be useful would be my photography skills. I enjoy taking photos and could take them for our photo shoots for the magazine. Some aspects that might be a challenge are meeting certain deadlines. This is because we might get behind or our guest who we are interviewing doesn't show up or isn't reliable. To continue, I am not good at brainstorming when we have to think about ideas to write about.

Comments