project selection- My decision

I have chosen to do the magazine project. I chose to do this project because it will be a new thing that I can learn and maybe use later in life. Some skills that i possess that i can contribute to the magazine project would be my photography skills which will help with the photo shoot. Another, skill I can contribute would be my ability to interview people with questions about the certain topic our magazine will focus on. Some of the factors that went into deciding that I wanted to create a magazine were the fact that we get to make an outline for the whole magazine and being able to do a photo shoot. For the magazine project we will be creating the first 4 pages with some advertising and information on the topic. The genre that I was interested in would be a sports magazine. I will be working in a group with 3 other people. My group members are very skillful and can critically research and create questions for an interview and are very creative. We will let everyone in the group do something but 2 people can work on design at first and the other 2 can work on interview questions.

Comments