CCR question #4 draft

While I was making my magazine I used specific techniques that made my magazine look professional. First, I used a Canon EOS camera to take pictures of the soccer games and the soccer players that were modeling for my magazine. While I was using the Canon I used the sports mode on the camera so that I could capture the action shots during the game. I also made sure that the lighting on the camera was dimmed so that the large lights didn't blur my photos. To edit my photos I used Adobe Photoshop to lighten the photos and to crop them to the right size that would fit the magazine pages. The brightening tool helped to make them more visible on the model in the photo and the shaper tool made sure that the photos fit on the page and that nothing important was cut out.

Comments